05 May 2005

Chicken In

Good Morning.
I am trying to keep on with this writing thing, but this week has cruised by so fast I have hardly had enough time to think, let alone transfer my thoughts to writing.
Let's see, where to begin?
Well, I am not going to be able to go into great details about much of anything right now because I have another job interview which I must prepare for-- it is in Carnation, which is about 45 minutes from where I live. The job is working on an organic farm, which seems like it would be a fun little gig, but I am a little concerned about the commute. With the price of gas and the sketchy territory that my car is in, it doesnt seem like the best idea to secure a job with a company that is in the country.... but if I like it enough, I think I am going to try it out.
I am getting a little desperate at this point.....

I am still waiting for the DMB seating to be released for the gorge and the san francisco shows--it seems like they should have posted yesterday, but it hasn't happened yet--although, I will say I am pretty confident that the seats are going to be nothing short of amazing, but I guess we will have to see...

I was going to go to Pullman this afternoon, but decided to pull out at the last minute. I need to stop going and doing all this nighttime and weekend getaways and save money that I dont have and really start applying for jobs and such. It is graduation weekend and I wanted to go for that and see Heather, but her other friends are coming into town and I would stick out like a sore thumb with the girls in their Thetaness. I would just get overly annoyed and not have as much fun. Another weekend will work out much better....

Alright, well procrastonation has taken its toll-- time to rock out with my socks out.

No comments: