05 July 2005

One more moment please...

I got back late late late last night and worked today-- have some things to do around the house, so this will be a short one. Lot on my mind that I want to get written down, but need to get the house in order before the weekend hits.
Heres a little something I wrote at work during lunch today--nothing prolfic...

It has been awhile since I really wrote anything worth any interest to anyone but myself, I decided to start bringing my laptop with me to the job that I am currently working at. It beats going out and stuffing my face with take out food.
There is a revelation that I have been going through as of late and that is that eating food out is dumb. Figure it this way:
Lunch out min. $6.00 per day. 6x5=$30.00 $30.00 A WEEK X 4 $120 A MONTH.
$120 X 12= One plane ticket to Rio De Janerio with expenses.
So, when I go to Rio in the new year, it will be due to my decision to stop eating out everyday.
Not too mention how unhealthy it is.

So there you have it-- the word on wisdom...

No comments: