25 May 2005

Memorial Day weekend, please come soon!!

So, this week has turned out to be a crazy one. Last week I was concerned that I was never going to find a job and now it seems that I have the right balance right now of work and time off to help with all the other things I need to accomplish in order to remain sane.
The job at full circle is fun and challenging and I hope it enganges me for the coming weeks. I also hope that some other options become available so that I have to weigh the benefits of this job--but for now, this is what I need to be happier. Organic food, positive thinking and assisting in the community that I live in, all things that fit in my directives, so I just need to consider those things as I try to find the perfect combination.
I just wish that jobs that you enjoy would pay more. It is tough for this farm to make it and their labour costs are out of control, so I understand why they don't pay and I think if I stick with it, I think it will. Besides that, the hours are great, except Saturdays are a working day, but that leaves my work week from the Monday blahs. Saturday is a good day to make some money and not be bothered and working close to the mountains will allow for some more leisure that I need more than most people because of my overall desire to be outdoors. Weight loss and exercise is now more than a priority for me and it seems like the time is going to made to where I am getting that done.

Heather is coming into town, so it will be good to see her and hang out. I have missed her company over the last several months and I think we have enough figured out that this weekend is just going to lead to having a good time together. It is going to be rare when we will have the chance to spend this time together so I want to make sure that I am on top of my game, so to speak.

Well, I must part now-- there is a lawn that needs to be mowed.

No comments: