06 February 2006

One Night in Bankok

If I never leave this country, it is going to be okay with me.
24 hours in the most beautiful country on earth. 18 hours in one of the most fantastic cities on earth--I am at a loss for words. Why I have not been to this place before remains a mystery to me, but the fact that I am here now leads me to believe that I must come back here again and again.
I am staying with Andrew in his apartment in the hospital where he works. It is centrally located in Bangkok, with the center of the sex city just blocks away. We visited last night and it was most interesting. The most beautiful women and men who look like the most beautiful women--all for hire.
But that is not what makes this city amazing. Buddhism abounds--temples everywhere--pictures will be available soon enough...
Time passes--must go and see the rest....

1 comment:

CBO said...

Dude,
Sounds like you are having a great time. I am jealous! And make sure not to fall in the river. You´d never get your true skin colour back.
Christian