04 June 2006

Street Food, Tianjin Style


Okay, for all intents and purposes, I must place the following disclaimer on this picture: In all honesty, I don't think this was supposed to be sold as street food, but a street vendor was selling it.



Street Food, Tianjin. It might not look that appetizing to those of you that are used to the jack in the box drive thru, but the food is good and costs about the same as half of a jumbo jack (without cheese).

Lilies favorite--egg, in an omlete like formation, with some vegetables in a pita like thing. Personally, I still think miss the Varsity Inn breakfast, but this one will do nicely.









My own personal favorite.
La Mein noodles with a little beef and lots of veggies. A true hippy delight for the ages. 3rmb, which is about .40cents for the entire wok full of food. I need to bring this guy back with me and have him work at all of the local festivals. Posted by Picasa

No comments: