07 September 2005

The Flat....

So, here the are-- A few pictures of the flat that I spend most of my time in. It is nicer in person than I think it appears in these pictures, but for free, you can't complain all that much....
This is the couch, which has the arm rests that fold down, very nice for us tall westerners. My sleeping bag snuck into the picture.
You can also see the computer that I am typing on right now as well.







A view from the other side--
As you can see, the fridge with the chinese ad, the nice drapes to keep the light from shining outside so that the bugs dont find my deck to hang out on all night-- the side view of the plasma tv.














Ahhh, the kitchen. Simple, chinese kitchen, complete with stains on the sides from the upstairs. Very small, cluttered space, takes some getting used to, but I bought that nice new wok featured in the picture and it works very well. The heat source is below in those propane tanks. Again, it looks much better than it is.

Another profile of the living room-- lovely. I decided to also include my current dvd collection so that you could see some of the items that we get here. Again, all of these dvds are mint quality for about $7.50 for them all. Still cant believe its that cheap!





















No comments: