06 September 2005

I hope that you are all enjoy this documentation, I am having a blast using this a way to get my ideas floating forward.
Tommorow will be my first day as a teacher here at the University. I am looking forward to it, although I am feeling ill--have been for the last several days. I think my body is adjusting to the humidty and heat and the weather change has been quite constant in its changes.
I am not teaching the actual English majors tommorow, but rather the GER students who are pursuing a degree in something other than english, so their english is pretty bad, but I will manage...

I discovered that eyeglasses here are between 6-30 dollars for really nice frames.
"This is China".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOGG,

I enjoy reading your rants and raves and the descriptions of China. Drop me an email at jroesler1411@yahoo.com when you get an opportunity. Good to hear all is well and that you havent been jailed for anything yet.

Roesler

Anonymous said...

Keep up the blog, always fun to read what you're up to.

--DeRuwe